Assist the veteran community in rebuilding connections with themselves and others through alternative, non-traditional therapy methods to connected relationships, individual self-care, positive coping skills and tools, and a community to more effectively navigate life's stress, anxiety, and adversity.
Veterans Helping Veterans
We are driven by a single goal; to do our part in reducing veteran and service member suicide from 22 a day to ZERO.
We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits.
“Let him who would move the world, first move himself.”
Veteran Mindset Coaching
Veterans can choose between the following engagement levels of coaching:
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Online Membership portal
- 100% indicate alternative, more positive ways to cope with stress or adversity in life
- 100% indicate quality of life is better since the beginning of the program
- 100% have found new sense of purpose or has gained clarity on a sense of purpose
- 88.89% have not harmed, thought about harming or putting self in harmful situations
- 88.89% more satisfied with life (11.11% are not but have periods of hope)
- Scale of 1 to 10 outlook on life (1 lowest, 10 highest) – 7.8
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we strive to find new strategies for dealing with this challenge. Advocacy is something that we take very seriously, and our team is working each and every day to make a positive impact. Contact us to learn more about our commitment to this cause.
What does Alpha Lima Charlie stand for?
Alpha - The true Alpha achieved through vulnerability surrounded by people that make you better.
Lima - Self-leadership before leading others
Charlie - Self-communication first, then with others